Reservation in advance are accepted in any of the following means:
- Telephone - Advance booking of seat allocation only.
- Fax - Facsimile reservations are only for seat allocation. No confirmation, no reservation.
- E-Mail - only advance allocation of seats are accepted. Please include full contact info (name/address/phone). Reply to email reservations are from Monday to Saturday, 09:00am to 05:30pm only. No confirmation, no reservation.
- Book Online - seat reservation by submitting a request from our online booking form. No confirmation, no reservation.
- Walk-In - Advance seat allocation and ticket purchase accepted. If you know the departure schedule, simply arrive at the terminal at least an hour before departure to purchase your ticket. Boarding generally begins 15 to 30 minutes before departure. Seating arrangement is based on ticket allocation.
NOTE: All advance booking at a Philtranco terminal will only be assured seat allocation after full payment of fare . For Pasay terminal booking, passenger must register at the departure area's checkin counter at a specified trip schedule pre-departure time. Ticket payment must be made at the Philtranco terminal where booking arrangements had been made.
Discounts are granted to passengers who are:
- Senior Citizen - Passengers age 60 and above may request a 20 percent discount of the full adult fare rates. No senior ID, no discount.
- Students - Currently enrolled students can avail a 20 percent discount on fare rates. Only applicable to non-aircon (ordinary) class service. No current school ID, no discount.
For special fare rates:
- Promotional Offers - Will only apply depending on available promo.
Classification of Fare Rates
- Adults shall be charged in full of the fare amount (full adult fare rate).
- Child shall be assessed 50% of the adult fare (Valid on non-aircon bus only).
- Infants shall be assessed a rate equivalent to 10% of the full adult fare (no seat).
- If infant requires a seat, will be charged 50% less than the full adult fare.
- Stretcher cases fare shall be assessed 600% of the one way full adult fare.
- Extra seats paid for by a passenger for his/her convenience shall be charged equal to the passenger's fare.